The Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) Sunday arrested one Blessing Santu aged 21 years for kidnapping a two-year-old child in Chinhoyi.
A police statement seen by Pindula News does not give details on the incident. Reads the statement:
On 12/06/22, Police in Chinhoyi arrested Blessing Santu (21) for kidnapping a two-year-old male infant whilst playing at a homestead at an Industrial site in Chinhoyi.
- Mom Arrested After Reporting Her Baby Had Been Kidnapped
- Mob Assault Child Kidnapper Caught In The Act In Mutare
- Bodies Of Two Missing Students Found In Disused Toilet Pit
- Makore Family Still Waiting For Police Update On Tapiwa’s Head
- Zim Woman Drowns Newly-born Baby In Boiling Water In SA
- Mother Smashes 1-year-old Baby To Death In Chivi
- Most Of My Baby Mamas Just Want To Have Children With Me And Not Get Married – Temba Mliswa Speaks
- Watch: Woman Whose Baby Was ‘Fatally Struck’ By Police Baton Speaks
Another abduction case was reported in Chinhoyi’s Ruvimbo area around May last year.
The baby was allegedly stolen around 1 am by unknown assailants when her mother had reportedly escorted a visitor.
The baby, a six-month-old Chinhoyi baby, Dadirai Seremwe, was found four months later dumped in Mt Darwin, some 215 Km from Chinhoyi.