The Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC) has appointed Ms Adelaide Chikunguru as the substantive Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with effect from this Wednesday.
The appointment was announced by the ZBC Board chairperson Dr Josaya Tayi at Pocketshill studios.
- Gifted Noah Hannock Stars In ZBC TV Series, JUSTICE
- PSL Demands US$200k From ZBC To Broadcast Live Football
- Scammers Target DStv Subscribers With Fake Gift Card Offer
- Daring Thieves Break Into Makandiwa’s Christ TV Studios
- DSTV: New TV Series, Baby Drama, Premieres on Africa Magic
- What To Watch On DSTV: M-Net Debut 5 International Series
- DStv Zimbabwe Premium Subscribers Can Now Get Showmax For Free
- Olinda Chapel To Launch TV Show
- ZBC TV Airs Zimbabwe’s First Car Show
- FULL TEXT: Tongaat Hulett Appoints Finance Director And Company Secretary -2020
Ms Chikunguru who was the Group Corporate Communications Executive at Tongaat Hulett has promised to steer ZBC to greater heights.
She takes over from Ms Helliate Rushwaya, ZBC’s non-Executive Director who was the acting CEO since April last year.
The Board of Directors of the Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation seconded Rushwaya to the post of Acting CEO on a rotational basis, a post she was to hold till a CEO is appointed in a substantive capacity.
She had been serving in an acting capacity for over the recommended threshold period of 6 months.
More: Pindula News