The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) has released another list of beneficiaries of foreign currency the central bank has been selling through the foreign currency auction platform.
In a statement, the governor of the RBZ, Dr John Panonetsa Mangudya said the list covers those who benefited between Jue 2020 and 31 May 2021. He said:
RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE PRESS STATEMENT FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOTMENTS UNDER THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE AUCTION SYSTEM AND FOREIGN EXCHANGE PAYMENTS FOR THE PERIOD JUNE 2020 TO 31 MAY 2021
This statement is issued in line with the Bank’s commitment to regularly keep the public informed of developments in the foreign exchange market. In terms of the foregoing, the Bank hereby publishes the following:
1.A list of the 1423 beneficiaries of US$1 235 002 234 allotted under the Main Foreign Exchange Auction;
2. A list of the 2027 beneficiaries of US$102 975 034 allotted under the SMEs Foreign Exchange Auction; and
3.A schedule showing the total foreign exchange payments amounting to US$5 469 050 131 by source, i.e. from foreign currency accounts (US$3 747 693 742), interbank market (US$383 379 121) and the Foreign Exchange Auction System (US$1 337 977 269).
- PDF: RBZ List Of Forex Auction System Beneficiaries
- RBZ’s List Of Foreign Currency Auction Beneficiaries Is Misleading – Magaisa
- Full List: Top 100 Beneficiaries Of The RBZ Forex Auction
- RBZ Foreign Currency Auction: Zimbabwe Dollar Drops Against USD
- UPDATE: RBZ Selling Forex To Bureaux De Change -Fresh Details
- FULL TEXT: RBZ Statement On Funding Of Forex Applications
- FULL LIST: June 2020 to April 2021 Forex Auction Beneficiaries
More: Pindula News