The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) has issued a list of beneficiaries of foreign currency under the central bank’s forex auction system.
In a statement, the RBZ said:
This statement is being issued in line with the Bank’s commitment to regularly keep the public informed on developments under the Foreign Exchange Auction System.
In terms of the foregoing, the 1334 beneficiaries of the Main Foreign Exchange Auction over the period June 2020 to April 2021 are listed hereunder for public information. A list of the 1744 beneficiaries of the SMEs Foreign Exchange Auction during the same period is also attached.
FULL LIST: June 2020 to April 2021 Forex Auction Beneficiaries
- RBZ’s List Of Foreign Currency Auction Beneficiaries Is Misleading – Magaisa
- Full List: Top 100 Beneficiaries Of The RBZ Forex Auction
- RBZ Foreign Currency Auction: Zimbabwe Dollar Drops Against USD
- UPDATE: RBZ Selling Forex To Bureaux De Change -Fresh Details
- FULL TEXT: RBZ Statement On Funding Of Forex Applications
More: Pindula News