Harare City Council has advised members of the public that they can pay their bills online through a number of platforms as indicated below. In a statement, the local authority said:
1. Ecocash *151*2*1*26672*AMOUNT*ACC NUMBER#
*PLEASE ensure you enter a correct account number so that your payment can be validated.
2. Bank transfers: CABS Borrowdale branch 1003655211. Send pop to email@example.com
CABS Borrowdale Branch, 1002733316, state your COH rates account number in the transaction reference and the payment will be updated. For this account sending POPs isn’t necessary as long as all details have been provided. Should the ratepayers want to sent they can then send an email of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note COH payment platforms are safe platforms and all payments will be updated on customer accounts within 24 hrs.
We are working on integrating our system and very soon payments will update automatically.
Also receive your bill online
- Send request on clientinfo(ahararecitv.co.zw
- Provide your mobile number
- Email address
- And COH rates account number
- Responses To Harare’s Plans To Deploy Debt Collectors
- Harare City Plans To Deploy Debt Collectors, Disconnect Water
- Harare City Declares War On Residents – CHRA
- FULL LIST: COVID-19 Vaccination Sites In Harare
- WATCH: Hit & Run At Borrowdale Rd & Harare Drive Captured On Camera
More: Pindula News