Tendy Three Investments is looking for parking marshalls in Bulawayo. Interested individuals should be at least 25 years old and possess 5 O Levels and be fluent in English and local languages.
Below is the advert by Tendy Three Investments:
Introducing the Pindula News Mobil App
Download from Google Play Store
Tendy Three Investments (Pty) Ltd is inviting suitable applicants for the following posts:
- Aged 25 and above
- Should have O’ Levels
- Valid Police Clearance
- Physically Fit and able to stand long hours.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Team player
- Impeccable integrity and honesty
- Ability to quickly learn and grasp how to operate the parking solutions technology.
- Fully Covid-I9 vaccinated will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities Park and un-park vehicles on the system.
- Accept payments from motorists.
- Play a pan in enforcement of Council By-Laws within the CBD.
- Eloquent and ability to communicate in English and local languages.
- Assess and interpret daily performance reports.
- Report any form of lawlessness to relevant authorities
Interested candidates should submit applications accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications by 22 September 2021. Applications can either be emailed to Recruitment@tendythree.com or dropped at the application box located at the Ground Floor inside Tower Block Municipal Building. Applications must be clearly addressed to,
The Human Resources Manager
Tendy Three Investments (Ply) Ltd.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO.
More: Pindula News