Puma Cricket has pledged to sponsor Ryan Burl, a Zimbabwean cricketer following a heartfelt Twitter plea on Saturday.
The Zimbabwean cricketer posted his shoes on the microblogging site asking for sponsorship and Puma responded. Burl posted the photo, inserted a crying emoji and captioned it as follows:
_Any chance we can get a sponsor so we don’t have to glue our shoes back after every series @newbalance @NewBalance_SA @NBCricket @ICAssociation_
Are you in Zimbabwe?
Read Pindula News without data on your phone on freedata.pindula.co.zw
Only Applicable to Econet lines
In response, Puma Cricket assured the Zimbabwean cricketer that he had found a sponsor. Said Puma:
_Time to put the glue away, I got you covered @ryanburl3_
Puma was applauded for the gesture with a legion of followers pledging to be ardent customers.
- Lone Gunman Robs Puma Service Station Of US$1 000
- FULL TEXT: Ex-Zim Cricket Captain Heath Streak Issues Apology
- T20I: Zimbabwe Cricket Won By 19 Runs Against Pakistan
- Zimbabwe To Host 2023 Cricket World Cup Qualifiers
- Zimbabwe Cricket Reinstated, Team Remains Suspended Though -2019
- WATCH: Govt Inheriting Zimbabwe Cricket Debt, But How Is Metbank Involved?
- ICC Blocks 4 Zimbabwe Women Cricketers From Global Development Squad
More: Pindula News