NetOne has become one of the most reliable networks for internet connectivity, beating TelOne, Telecel, Zol, and even Econet in some areas. This is both connections on speed and stability.
But there’s also something else NetOne beats the other providers on. It is the price.
It is unfortunate however that the provider doesn’t market this very well. As a result, many NetOne customers are unaware of the simple way to get the most for their money when they buy bundles.
Are you in Zimbabwe?
Read Pindula News without data on your phone on freedata.pindula.co.zw
Only Applicable to Econet lines
As a NetOne subscriber, you can save money through this one simple thing:
If you’re buying data to cover you for the whole month, never buy the regular data bundles. Instead, go for the One-Fi bundles which are much cheaper than regular data bundles.
Here’s the quick comparison:
When you buy a regular data bundle, a 3.2GB monthly bundle costs $400. If you buy a One-Fi bundle instead, however, you pay the same $400 but get 25GB. It’s a no brainer right!
To get the One-Fi bundles, you can buy the airtime online and then convert it to One-Fi bundles.
- Go to buyairtime.co.zw
- Enter the number to be recharged, the Amount of Airtime and the EcoCash number that will make the payment
- Click on Buy
- The mobile phone with the EcoCash line will then immediately get a prompt to approve the payment
- Once approved, the phone number to be recharged will be topped up.
- Once your number has been recharged, on your phone, dial *171# to buy the bundles.
- Select option 5 for One-Fi bundles
- You can then select the OneFi bundle you want. As you can see, the 80GB is even cheaper per GB.
Buying NetOne Airtime WhatsApp
If you happen not to have any airtime to buy online, but you have WhatsApp bundles, you can also buy there. Here’s how:
- You send the word “airtime” to the following WhatsApp number: +263 714 815 229
- The number will respond immediately providing you the format to use to top up. The format is as follows:
Amount#Number to recharge#EcoCash number
for example 3#O714815229#O772888999
- After this, you should get a prompt on your EcoCash line asking to pay the amount you indicated.
- Once paid, your airtime will be topped up.
If you want a list of all the NetOne data bundles, please open this article.