Zimbabwe Women cricket team has won by 82 runs against Rwanda Women in their ICC Women’s Qualifier Africa 2019 match.
Rwanda struggled to 63 for eight wickets, just one more than Zimbabwean Mupachikwa managed by herself.
Are you in Zimbabwe?
Read Pindula News without data on your phone on freedata.pindula.co.zw
Only Applicable to Econet lines
- Zimbabwe Women – 145-2 in 20 overs (Modester Mupachikwa 62, Sharne Mayers 40, Chipo Mugeri-Tiripano 31*; Henriette Ishimwe 1/16)
- Rwandan Women – 63-8 in 20 overs (Gisele Ishimwe 19, Henriette Ishimwe 14, Margueritte Vumiliya 7*; Tasmeen Granger 3/11, Nomatter Mutasa 2/7, Anesu Mushangwe 2/10)
Zimbabwe shall be contesting the final with Namibia at the Harare Sports Club on Sunday
Zimbabwe which has so far won three outstanding victories still has a final group match against Nigeria at the same Old Hararians ground on Saturday.
- Flower Admits It Must Have Been Difficult For Black Cricketers
- Rwanda Preps For Women’s Cricket World Cup Qualifier Hosted in Zimbabwe
- Former Zim Cricket Director Banned For 10 Years
- Hamilton Masakadza Retained As Zim Cricket Team Captain
More: Financial Gazette