The ZANU PF secretary for Information and Publicity, Simon Khaya Moyo has revealed that the party shall this year hold its 18th Annual National People’s Conference in Mashonaland East.
In a statement, Moyo announced:
Introducing the Pindula News Mobil App
Download from Google Play Store
The Zanu-PF national chairman Cde Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri wishes to advise all party structures that the party’s 18th National People’s Conference will be held in Mashonaland East province in December.
Last year, ZANU PF held its annual conference in Esigodini where all party wings endorsed Mnangagwa as the party’s presidential candidate for the 2023 elections.
- ZANU PF Politburo Meets Today For The First Time Since Esigodini Conference
- Zanu-PF Donates Conference “Leftovers” To Hospitals
- Chamisa Earns Reprieve As ZANU PF Conference Ignores Proposal To Raise Presidential Age Limit
- [In pictures] ZANU PF Annual People’s Conference, Esigodini
- Watch: Zanu-PF Conference 2018
- Zanu-PF Conference Will Focus On Rebuilding Economy- Mnangagwa
More: The Herald