The Zimbabwe National Road Administration (ZINARA) has announced Toll fees that will be effective from Monday 20 March 2023.
In a notice seen by Pindula News, ZINARA said Toll fees in foreign currency remain unchanged. Reads the notice:
We would like to advise our valued customers that with effect from 20 March 2023, the following ZWL toll fees will apply in terms of Section 4 of Statutory Instrument 32 of 2021.
- A motorcycle is Exempted from paying toll fees.
- Light Motor Vehicles US$2 or ZWL$1 900
- Minibuses US$3 or ZWL$2 850
- Buses US$4 Or ZWL$3 800
- Heavy Vehicles US$5 Or ZWL$4 750
- Haulage Trucks US$10 Or ZWL$9 500
- Residential Discount Per Term US$40 Or ZWL$38 000
Toll fees in foreign currency remain unchanged.