ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON FRIDAY 24 SEPTEMBER 2021 VALID UNTIL SUNDAY 26 SEPTEMBER 2021.
Mostly cool and clear skies with light hazy morning conditions prevailed throughout the whole country. In the afternoon; partly cloudy and warm conditions dominated some places over Harare Metropolitan, Matabeleland North and all Mashonaland provinces while other provinces experienced sunny and warm to hot conditions.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW SATURDAY 25 SEPTEMBER 2021.
It should be cool and sunny in the morning countrywide. Some parts of Matabeleland North, Midlands, Harare Metropolitan, all Mashonaland and northern parts of Manicaland provinces: should be sunny and warm with windy conditions in the afternoon.
Introducing the Pindula News Mobil App
Download from Google Play Store
The remaining parts of the country should be sunny and hot.
• Fire Danger Rating is significant due to the hot and dry conditions projected. Small fires have the potential to cause uncontrollable veldt fires during this period.
• While land preparations are very vital at this stage, those engaged in such on-farm and other outdoor activities are reminded that it is illegal to start veldt fires.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• All farmers (urban and rural) are urged to reduce the amount of grass on their farms and residential properties through hay baling, thatch, and broom grass harvesting as a fire prevention measure.
• The public is urged to safeguard against the spreading of wildfires by constructing fireguards that are maintained free from combustible matter and are at least 9 (nine) meters wide.
• Put out any fires found in open veldts and along road-sides. Do not leave any fire unattended.
TEMPERATURES FOR THE MAIN CITY CENTRES
FORECAST OF TOMORROW’S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS
|VICTORIA FALLS:||Mostly sunny and warm||13||32|
|KARIBA:||Mostly sunny and warm||21||33|
|GREAT ZIMBABWE:||Mostly sunny and warm||12||30|
|NYANGA:||Mostly sunny and warm||11||25|
|VUMBA:||Mostly sunny and warm||12||27|
|MATOPOS:||Mostly sunny and warm||11||30|
|CHIMANIMANI:||Mostly sunny and warm||11||26|
OUTLOOK: WEATHER FORECAST SUNDAY 26 SEPTEMBER 2021
Morning weather: cool and sunny countrywide Afternoon weather: most places are expected to be mostly cloudy in all Mashonaland, Harare Metropolitan and northern parts of Midlands provinces as a result of moisture drifting into the country from the north. The rest of the country should be mostly sunny and hot.