First Mutual Properties has invited suitable candidates to apply for the Assistant Management Accountant and Account Administrator vacant posts. Pindula News presents the adverts in detail below.
VACANCY – ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Properties Limited.
Introducing the Pindula News Mobil App
Download from Google Play Store
• Evaluating and monitoring individual property financial performance in line with property portfolio mix guidelines
• Design and construct innovative financial models to appraise property investment opportunities
• Preparing financial pre-feasibility assessments for investment opportunities
• Conducts property portfolio investment analysis and prepares investment proposal documentation
• Prepares project funding plans and cash flows for property acquisitions, developments and refurbishments
• Prepares heads of agreements for project funding agreements for legal counsel review
• Reviews commercial agreements, terms sheets and investment proposals from prospective partners;
• Coordinates and prepares monthly, quarterly, annual and five-yearly financial budgets and forecasts in line with the overall corporate strategic plan.
• Conducts budget variance and business performance analysis.
• Prepares quarterly and annual forecasts.
• Monitors and reviews cape, property maintenance budgets to the approved budgets and cash flow plan.
• Evaluates financial performance against benchmark industry and competitor performance.
• Prepares financial reporting presentations for investors or stakeholders on a quarterly, bi-annual and annual basis.
• Identifies business risks and evaluates their impact on corporate strategy and operational plans quarterly, half-yearly and annually
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or relevant field.
• Minimum of 3 years experience.
• 2 years’ experience within a financial institution or finance experience is an added advantage.
• Studying towards or the completion of professional qualification such as CFA, ACCA will be an added advantage
• Advanced skills, including Microsoft Excel, financial modelling, research, documentation is mandatory
• Analytical, process, deadline-driven mindset
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum sitter (Cos), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: email@example.com Applications should be sent by not later than 29 September 2021.
VACANCY – ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR
The following vacancy has arisen within First Mutual Health Company in the Finance Department and applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill this vacancy.
• Receiving proof of payments together with remittances showing any changes.
• Sending proof of payments to credit control for receipting and capturing.
• Appling contributions received manually to each individual member on pay point/prepare excel disc to upload into the system for reconciliation to be completed.
• Generating statement of account on the reconciled period and notify clients of any discrepancies.
• Receiving and updating membership application forms daily.
• Checking for correctness, completeness and eligibility of information required for setting up a members record.
• Carrying out terminations of accounts in arrears and members whose contributions are in arrears.
• Communicating the waiting periods applicable to members before registration.
• Maintaining good relations with clients through client meetings and attending to their requests on time.
• Attending to enquiries and service provider confirmations through emails, walk-in clients and telephone calls within
• Diploma in Accounting, Business Studies or equivalent.
• Certificate of Proficiency in insurance is an added advantage.
• One-year-experience in a similar environment.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven experience with administrative and accounting processes is a bonus.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications should be sent by not later than 29 September 2021.
More: Pindula News