ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON THURSDAY 02 SEPTEMBER 2021 VALID UNTIL SATURDAY 04 SEPTEMBER 2021.
It was cloudy and cool over Matabeleland South, southern areas of Midlands (Zvishavane to Gweru), the southern part of Manicaland, and Masvingo Province this morning with clear skies prevailing elsewhere. Meanwhile, moisture is being advected into the country through the northeastern borders of Zimbabwe (in an anticlockwise manner).
It should be cool in the morning with clear skies and slight haze over much of the country TOMORROW FRIDAY 03 SEPTEMBER 2021. However, some partly cloudy periods are expected in parts of Mashonaland West Province, all Matabeleland Provinces, Bulawayo Metropolitan Province and Midlands Province, with warm afternoon conditions in all areas.
Introducing the Pindula News Mobil App
Download from Google Play Store
• Fire Danger Rating is significant, and small fires have the potential to cause uncontrollable veld fires during this period.
• While land preparations are very vital at this stage, those engaged in such on-farm and other outdoor activities are reminded that it is illegal to start veld fires.
• The air-pollutant level is high at this time of the year; as such people with respiratory challenges/predispositions such as asthma, hay fever and other allergies may be affected.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• All farmers (urban and rural) are urged to reduce the amount of grass on their farms and residential properties through hay baling, thatch, and broom grass harvesting as a fire prevention measure.
• The public is urged to safeguard against the spreading of wildfires by constructing fireguards that are maintained free from combustible matter and are at least 9 (nine) meters wide.
• Antihistamines, respirators or inhalers should be on standby for those prone to respiratory illnesses. School children are urged to wear a mask, always maintain social distance at school and play.
TEMPERATURES FOR THE MAIN CITY CENTRES
FORECAST OF TOMORROW’S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS
|Temp – Min||Temp – Max|
|VICTORIA FALLS:||Mostly sunny, hazy and warm||17||33|
|KARIBA:||Mostly sunny, hazy and warm||22||34|
|GREAT ZIMBABWE:||Mostly sunny, hazy and warm||13||32|
|NYANGA:||Mostly sunny, hazy and mild||12||23|
|VUMBA:||Mostly sunny, hazy and mild||12||25|
|MATOPOS:||Mostly sunny, hazy and warm||13||31|
|CHIMANIMANI:||Mostly sunny, hazy and mild||13||27|
WEATHER FORECAST SATURDAY 04 SEPTEMBER 2021
Mostly sunny and hazy conditions are expected in most areas with some scattered clouds developing in all Matabeleland Provinces, Bulawayo Metropolitan Province, Midlands and Mashonaland West. It should be cool at first, becoming warm by afternoon. Cool weather is anticipated towards evening again.