The Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) has named four more victims of the Zvishavane accident that happened along the Masvingo-Mbalabala road on Monday. Pindula News present the ZRP statement on the matter.
FATAL ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT AT THE 61KM PEG ALONG MASVINGO-MBALABALA ROAD
- Police Release Names Of Zvishavane Accident Victims
- Mnangagwa ‘Shocked’ By Masvingo-Zvishavane Road Accident
- 9 Gutu Family Members Perish In Zvishavane Accident
- 20 Killed In Horrific Accident Along Masvingo-Zvishavane Road
With reference to the Zimbabwe Republic Police Press Statement issued on 7th July 2021, Police reports that four (04) more victims have been identified as follows:-
- Fortunate Sibanda (35) of Nemasiyanwa Village, Chief Mukaro, Gutu.
- Petros Moyo (28) of Gwanda.
- Dumisani Moyo (13) of Madamombe Village Chivi.
- Jack Masuka (53) of 20998 Runyararo West Masvingo.
The Zimbabwe Republic Police reiterates that motorists must adhere to stipulated speed limits and avoid overloading of vehicles.
[NYATHI P.] Assistant Commissioner Senior Staff Officer (Press, Public and Int. Relations) to the Commissioner General of Police Police General Headquarters
More: Pindula News