The Ministry of Health and Child Care has distanced itself from a nurse intake advert circulating on social media saying it was fake.
In a statement, the ministry said:
_The Ministry of Health and Child Care has learnt with concern about the fake advertisement for General Nurse Training for August 2021 intake circulating on social media. The Ministry of Health and Child Care would like to disassociate itself from the advert. The Ministry of Health and Child Care ONLY advertises through Zimpapers._
Are you in Zimbabwe?
Read Pindula News without data on your phone on freedata.pindula.co.zw
Only Applicable to Econet lines
The FAKE advert suggested the National e-Recruitment of Registered General Nurse Training course would start in August this year.
Reads the FAKE advert in part:
The Ministry of Health and Child Care (MoHCC) has announced that it has begun online recruitment of individuals who want to undergo general nurse training.
Applications are open for anyone who meets the following criteria:
- Minimum of 5 -0″ Levels with passes in English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject and two other subjects (which exclude practical courses such as Fashion and Fabrics, Metal Work Graphic Art and Wood Work) at Grade C or higher obtained from not more than two sittings with full certificated. Examinations slips will not be accepted.
- The age range is between 17 and 30 years at the start of the program on August 24th 2021.
Prospective candidates can make an initial application through the MoHCC website. After Payment, we’ll enter your national ID Number and give you a one-time password that you’ll use to proceed with the application. There is a tab that says “e-Nurse” at the top of the page and that will allow you to start the registration. It costs ZWLS1000.00 to process the initial online application. Applicants are advised to remember the registration ID that you used to apply as well as the password that we send to you after payment. The requirements for selected candidates After the MoHCC has reviewed all the applications. Shortlisted candidates should bring the following to the interview:
- Original Birth Certificate
- National ID card
- 0-Level Certificates
- A-Level Certificates (if the applicant has studied to that level)
- Marriage Certificate (where applicable)
- 2 passport size photos with the applicant’s name at the back.
The FAKE nurse intake advert stated that the closing date for applications was 25 June 2021.
More: Pindula News