ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON WEDNESDAY 21 APRIL 2021 VALID UNTIL FRIDAY 23 APRIL 2021.
Introducing the Pindula News Mobil App
Download from Google Play Store
Sunny and warm conditions prevailed across much of the country with cooler mornings, though intercepting cloudy periods were observed in areas to the north of the main watershed with a light breeze from time to time.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW, THURSDAY 22 APRIL 2021
It should be briefly cloudy and cool in the morning in Harare Metropolitan and all Mashonaland provinces, becoming less cloudy and mild by the afternoon.
Clear skies and cool conditions are expected in the morning in Matabeleland North, Bulawayo Metropolitan, Matabeleland South, Midlands, Masvingo and Manicaland.
However, scattered clouds should develop from mid-morning, becoming mild by afternoon.
- These cooler weather conditions may affect the health of vulnerable members of society such as young children, the elderly and ill persons.
- Temperature fluctuation negatively impacts animals especially poultry.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
- The general public is advised to put on warm clothing.
- Constantly monitor and regulate the temperature within the hen-house/chicken-coop/fowl-run, and ensure proper air circulation to avoid suffocating chickens.
- The main-rainfall season has now passed and winter is approaching, temperature may fluctuate significantly, thus horticultural crops such as tomatoes need to be monitored and frost preventions mechanism placed on standby for any forecast eventualities.
- Regularly follow the weather updates on different official channels indicated in the footer.
FORECAST FOR FRIDAY 23 APRIL 2021
Clear skies should be predominant across much of the country with some scattered clouds expected to develop over the northern districts of Manicaland, Mashonaland East and Mashonaland Central and Harare Metropolitan provinces. It should be cold in the morning becoming progressively warm as the day progresses.