The air transport business was recently granted the green light to continue operations with strict adherence to Covid-19 containment and prevention guidelines under a 30 day lockdown period.
As part of its compliance measures as well as ensuring the health and safety of staff and customers, Air Zimbabwe, therefore, wishes to advise of the following:
- Sales offices shall operate in line with the stipulated business hours 0800hrs – 1500hrs Monday to Friday and 0800hrs – 1100hrs on Saturday.
- Harare Interline (airport) office shall operate 0800hrs – 1600hrs Monday to Saturday to cater for flights movement.
- Bookings can be made online via our website www.airzimbabwe.aero and sales enquiries can be directed to the following contact details:
- firstname.lastname@example.org 0712875374 / 0775218343
- email@example.com 0712800800
- firstname.lastname@example.org 0772442351
- email@example.com 0772363728
- firstname.lastname@example.org 0717737784
- email@example.com 0711212121
- General lines 0712831453 — 460
All passengers are required to observe the Covid- 19 prevention protocols and guidelines for both domestic and international air travel.
- PICTURES: Hazardous Mbare Dumpsite Transformed Into Children's Park
- FULL TEXT: South Africa Suspends Use Of Johnson and Johnson COVID19 Vaccine
- Anti-Fadzayi Mahere Campaign Launched -Chin'ono
- RBZ Forex Auction: Zimbabwe Dollar Fell Marginally Against USD