The air transport business was recently granted the green light to continue operations with strict adherence to Covid-19 containment and prevention guidelines under a 30 day lockdown period.
As part of its compliance measures as well as ensuring the health and safety of staff and customers, Air Zimbabwe, therefore, wishes to advise of the following:
- Sales offices shall operate in line with the stipulated business hours 0800hrs – 1500hrs Monday to Friday and 0800hrs – 1100hrs on Saturday.
- Harare Interline (airport) office shall operate 0800hrs – 1600hrs Monday to Saturday to cater for flights movement.
- Bookings can be made online via our website www.airzimbabwe.aero and sales enquiries can be directed to the following contact details:
- email@example.com 0712875374 / 0775218343
- firstname.lastname@example.org 0712800800
- email@example.com 0772442351
- firstname.lastname@example.org 0772363728
- email@example.com 0717737784
- firstname.lastname@example.org 0711212121
- General lines 0712831453 — 460
All passengers are required to observe the Covid- 19 prevention protocols and guidelines for both domestic and international air travel.
- Man Hacks UZ System Allocates Accommodation To 64 Students, Pockets Thousands
- ZIFA Board Back In Office, Speaks On AFCON Finals, Khama Billiat - FULL TEXT
- Police Speak On Enforcement Of New COVID-19 Guidelines - Full Text
- Marvelous Nakamba Wins Aston Villa's Player Of The Month Award