ENERGY REGULATORY SERVICES DURING AND BEYOND COVID-19
The Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority (ZERA) is closely monitoring the indicators of Covid-19 in the country.
ZERA remains committed to doing its part to combat the spread of the virus whilst providing world-class energy regulatory services.
ZERA values the safety of its staff, the public, consumers, licensees, business partners and stakeholders of energy services.
To this end, the following precautionary measures are in place to ensure continued service delivery.
1.0 PETROLEUM SERVICES
- Licensees should download appropriate forms from the ZERA website www.zera.co.zw.
- All submissions should be scanned and emailed to email@example.com together with proof of payment. Application forms and proof of payments should be clear and legible.
- Hard copy applications brought in person or sent via courier will not be accepted.
- Proof of receipt of submissions shall be sent to applicants via email.
- The account details for all petroleum fees payment are as follows: Account Name: ZERA; Bank: ZB Bank; Account Number: 4158-691423-080; Branch: First Street, Harare.
2.0 ELECTRICITY LICENSES
- Current and prospective power generation, distribution and transmission licensees with queries are urged to call on ZERA’s general lines during business hours or send enquiries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Investors are urged to visit the ZERA website where they can download appropriate frameworks and forms.
- All submissions pertaining to electricity licensing should be scanned and emailed to electricitylicensinga zera.co.zw. Hard copy applications brought in person or sent via courier will not be accepted.
- The account details for electricity licence application fees and licence fees payment are Account Name: Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority Account Number: 9140000695342; Bank: Stanbic; Branch: S Machel, Harare.
3.0 CONSUMER COMPLAINTS
Consumers with any energy-related queries or complaints are urged to call on the Authority’s general lines during business hours for assistance or send emails to email@example.com.
Alternatively, consumers can submit their complaint via the online login system on www.zera.co.zw, use the WhatsApp line as given below, or send direct messages on ZERA’S social media platforms as given below.
4.0 PUBLIC AND BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS
- ZERA is strongly encouraging electronic communication to minimise the exchange of documents As such, all correspondence with the Authority should be sent via firstname.lastname@example.org and fadpad zera.co.zw. No hard copies shall be accepted under any circumstances.
- The ZERA WhatsApp line as given below is also available for energy-related enquiries and alternatively, the public may call the general lines during business hours.
ZERA urges its valued stakeholders to always mask up, maintain social distancing, avoid crowded places and adhere to health practises as pronounced by health experts from time to time. Together, we will weather the storm.
You have already submitted your feedback. If you would like to add more feedback please write us on email@example.com.