15 Year Old Bulawayo Girl Electrocuted To Death In The Bathroom

A teenage girl from Nlumumani was found unconscious in their family residence’s bathroom in a suspected case of electrocution, The Chronicle reports. The girl was pronounced dead by some locals after they saw some electricity wires hanging and the tap water running.

The girl was reportedly doing laundry when the incident happened. The incident was confirmed by Acting Bulawayo police spokesperson Assistant Inspector Nomalanga Msebele who said:

A 15-year-old girl died in case of suspected electrocution. She was found lying in the bathroom by one of the family members,

One of the family members went into the bathroom and she found the girl unconscious while water was running from the tap. The member suffered electric shocks when she tried to administer first aid to the now deceased.

The girl’s body was taken to Mpilo Central Hospital mortuary awaiting postmortem.

More: The Chronicle 

Join WhatsApp & Telegram News Groups:

WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JqjgF2v4dGi9nlBHbVDPTj


Telegram Group: https://t.me/+E-dYp2NhsANlMGU0

Back to top

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published.


Share Full Post

Nyaradzo logo

RSS Recent Profiles Created