Here are the dam levels statistics according to the publication:
- Lake Mutirikwi is currently at 39% and the
- Recently-commissioned Tugwi-Mukosi Dam, with a capacity of 1, 9 million cubic metres currently at 38%, while
- Muzhwi is at 35%.
- Bangala Dam, which is the only source of water in Nyajena, has dropped to 9%
- Tokwane is at 14%.
- Manjirenji Dam has significant level of 58%,
- Siya with 55%,
- Manyuchi with 50%
- Nyajena with 86%.
A drought ravaged Zimbabwe in 2019 and affected human beings and livestock. Different organisations have predicted that there will be another drought in 2020.
- - - Buy NetOne, Telecel Airtime on WhatsApp using EcoCash.
Send the word Airtime to +263 714 815 229
No extra charges. - - -