Glen View Area 8 business complex was on Monday night gutted by fire which eyewitnesses believe was caused by an electrical fault.
The fire started around 10 pm and destroyed property and woodwork machinery worth millions of dollars.
Finished products and machinery including generators and compressors were engulfed by the inferno.
This is the fourth time that the complex, situated along Willowvale Road in Harare, has been gutted by fire in 2019 alone.
More: The Herald
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.