HARARE CENTRAL DISTRICT HEADQUARTERS
PO BOX CY 154 CAUSEWAY HARARE
28 November 2019
Kodzero Amalungelo Building
103 Sam Nujoma Street
Attention: Mrs Beatrice MTETWA
Are you in Zimbabwe?
Read Pindula News without data on your phone on freedata.pindula.co.zw
Only Applicable to Econet lines
RE: NOTIFICATION OF A MARCH BY ZIMBABWE LAWYERS FOR HUMAN RIGHTS ON 29 NOVEMBER 2019 FROM HIGH COURT OF ZIMBABWE TO MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS AND CULTURAL HERITAGE AT MUKWATI BUILDING AND TO THE COMMISSIONER GENERAL OF THE ZIMBABWE REPUBLIC POLICE AT POLICE GENERAL HEADQUARTERS
1. The above subject matter is pertinent.
2. This office acknowledges receipt of your notification letter on 27 November 2019 in which you intend to hold a march on 29 November 2019 from High Court of Zimbabwe (Harare) to the Ministry of Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage of Mukwati Building and to the Commissioner-General of Police at Police General Headquarters.
3. In view of security concerns. I suggest you send not more than four (4) representatives to hand over the petition to the Minister of Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage and Commissioner General of Police respectively.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
[MUGOMERI O.] Chief Superintendent Officer Commanding Police
HARARE CENTRAL DISTRICT
- ZERA Hikes Fuel Prices Effective 5 August 2021
- Shungu High School Shaken By Sexual Abuse Allegations
- Zimbabwe Coronavirus/ COVID-19 Update: 04 August 2021
- Impala Car Rental Faces Collapse