Smartphone Death: Teenage Girl Found Dead After Her Phone Exploded On Her

A teenage girl was found dead in Kazakhstan after her smartphone, which she was charging before she slept, exploded on her. According to Techzim:

A 14-year-old girl from Kazakhstan lost her life for doing something a lot of you might be doing every single night without even realizing. She played some music just like everyone else, plugged her smartphone into the charger, and kept the phone on her pillow. The next morning, she was found dead as her smartphone had exploded.

According to forensic experts, the smartphone had overheated and the battery explode which took her life with it. The paramedics arrived at the location were helpless since it was too late to rescue her from the burns.

- - - Buy NetOne, Telecel Airtime on WhatsApp using EcoCash.
Send the word Airtime to +263 714 815 229
No extra charges. - - -

More: Techzim 

Satisfaction survey
How likely is it that you would recommend Pindula News to a friend or colleague?
SuggestionsHow can we improve?
You have already submitted your feedback the vote. If you would like to add more feedback please write us on hello@pindula.com.

Comments

Back to top

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published.