Zimbabwe Professional Nurses Union is deeply concerned with the recent abduction and disappearance of our Cde and colleague Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association President, Dr Peter Magombeyi.
Our thoughts and prayers are with Dr Magombeyi, his family and fellow colleagues. We urge the government to urgently take swift action for his safe release and hold perpetrators of these human rights violations accountable forthwith. In this regard:
Introducing the Pindula News Mobil App
Download from Google Play Store
1. We call for the immediate and unconditional release of Dr Magombeyi in respect of a habeas corpus order granted by the High Court requiring the state to produce him in the next 48 hours.
2. We reiterate the need for the government to adjust salaries in tandem with prevailing interbank rates.
3. We call the government to respect and promote workers’ rights and fundamental human rights to safeguard its citizenry from archaic and barbaric human rights threats.
4. We as Zimbabwean Nurses are in full solidarity with our counterparts and call our members to fully join in all constitutional activities together with doctors.
- Parallel Market Exchange Rates Go Down
- MDC Alliance MP Assaulted Over Ngaapinde Hake Mukomana Slogan
- Zimbabwe Weather Report And Forecast 24 - 26 October 2021
- Musengezi Who Challenged Mnangagwa's Presidency Is NOT A Lone Wolf - Magaisa