Yesterday The president gave a SONA and he said these 5 statements which would pass on as hypothetical for some analysists.
1. We are back in the international fold after decades of isolation, the Europeans and the Americans are increasingly warming up to our overtures, relations are thawing.
2. The harmonised elections played midwifery to a brave new future.
3. Our country now enjoys international goodwill after over 2 decades of isolation.
4. The World bank recognised our efforts and validated our ambitions and upgraded us to a lower-middle-income economy from efforts of just one year. We are on the right path.
5. For the first time in decades, govt had balanced its books and enjoyed a healthy surplus due to good stewardship of public affairs.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.