Commenting on the accusations of rape leveled against him by someone identified now as mentally ill, MDC Leader, told Zim Morning Post that he would rather focus on more pressing issues.
Introducing the Pindula News Mobil App
Download from Google Play Store
I am not moved by people who try to destroy someone’s name and integrity. I am not like that and that will not deter us. I do not even want to comment on the issue because that is pure madness.
I do not care where this is coming from. Like I said this has nothing to do with me. We have more pressing issues than that and I will not waste my time on that issue.
The case has since been withdrawn after the accuser’s mother sought the help of a senior government officer and explained that her daughter is mentally ill.
- Wrong Picture Of Chamisa Rape Accuser Circulates Online. Woman Suffers Abuse
- BREAKING: Woman Withdraws Report Of Rape Against Chamisa
- Here Is How Zimbabweans Reacted To Rape Allegations Against Chamisa
- BREAKING: Nelson Chamisa Accused Of Rape
- Job Sikhala Criticised For Abusive Language Describing Mentally Ill Rape Accuser
More: Zim Morning Post
Pay for Nyaradzo policy
Nelson Chamisa is a Zimbabwean politician and current president of the Movement for Democratic Change. He was elected presdient at the party's congress on 25 May 2019. Chamisa is the former member of parliament for Kuwadzana , former Minister of Information and Technology , former... Read More About Nelson Chamisa