As the currency crisis in Zimbabwe continues, it has become important for people to get a sense of what the current rate of the US Dollar is to the Bond Notes, RTGS (Transfer, EcoCash etc…)
A number of websites and services provide this information daily. Here are a few:
- Click link to receive Pindula News on WhatsApp: https://wa.me/263733047077?text=add
- marketwatch.co.zw – a website providing the rates including the Old Mutual Implied Rate (OMIR), USD/RTGS, USD/BOND, RTGS/ZAR and Offshore/USD
- zimbollar.co.zw – Was initially just a Twitter account, updating followers with the market summaries of the day.
- rate.co.zw – a website that provides rate daily (sometimes the website goes down so try that one above if this one is not available)
- +263 71 922 0415 – a WhatsApp chatbot to which you can send the word “RATE” and it’ll respond with the rate.