The Public Service Commission (PSC) says it has zero tolerance for corruption. In a statement issued on 15 March 2023, the PSC announced the official steps to follow for Online Registration for employment in public service. Read the statement below:
The Public Service Commission is the employer of Public Servants in Zimbabwe, whose core values include professionalism and high ethical behavior underpinned by the principle of meritocracy as espoused in Section 194 of the Constitution of Zimbabwe. This is the foundation of our Corporate Culture which is subscribed by our workers.
In this regard, the Commission wishes to advise members of the Public Service, Pensioners and in particular the wonderful citizens of this country in general that:-
- The Commission has a standing policy of zero tolerance for corruption;
- Jobs in Public Service are not, and have never been, for sale;
- The Commission does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, processing, appointment, training or other human resources process);
- Should there be anyone out there who has ever been approached by someone to pay money at any stage, allegedly to facilitate any Human Resource process, Public Services or release of pension money, they should come forward and report this activity;
- The Commission makes use of external job adverts which are widely published, internal job adverts circulated to all Ministries, Departments and Agencies, as well as Online Registration system for prospective job candidates.
Please find below the official approved steps to follow for Online Registration for employment in public service;-
Go to: https://zimeservices.pfms.gov.zw
On the page that opens, go to How to apply then select the Click Here to register option and a form opens up for you to complete. Fill in the form and submit.
Once registered you will be assigned a unique registration number which will be sent to you via SMS or email.
Return to the main page and select Zimbabwean Citizen Log in. Those already registered must also select Zimbabwean Citizens Log in.
Once logged in, locate the Public Service Commission section. Take note of the various document attachments required and ensure that they are readily available to successfully make your application.
Select the Advert Response option
If you are responding to an advert or the New Candidate option
If that is what applies
You will get confirmation that your advert response application has been registered
The Public Service Commission wishes to advise the public and all Government employees not to engage in any form of bribes or solicitation in cash or kind and to report any such practices by anyone to the platforms indicated below.
Facebook: Zimbabwe Public Service Commission
YouTube: PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION ZIMBABWE
Twitter: Public Service Commission Zimbabwe
Google Play: Download the PSC-ZIM App
Instagram: Public Service Commission – Zim
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn: Public Service Commission Zimbabwe
Phone: 263-242-793936; 263-242-700882; 262-242-700884
More: Pindula News