The Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority (ZERA) is looking for a Financial Analyst who will be reporting directly to the Senior Economic Regulation Manager.
In a vacancy announcement seen by Pindula News, ZERA said applications for the Financial Analyst post must be sent on or before 19 February 2023. Reads the announcement:
The Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority (ZERA) is a statutory body mandated to ensure the provision of a level playing field for a safe, reliable and sustainable energy supply through effective regulation. ZERA seeks the services of a highly competent, professional and results-oriented individual who is able to take the organisation to a higher level in the following role:
JOB ADVERT-FINANCIAL ANALYST ELECTRICITY: GRADE 6
Reporting directly to the Senior Economic Regulation Manager.
The Key Job Functions of this position will be:
• Review of electricity tariff applications from the utility.
• Review of power purchase agreements between utility and independent power producers.
• Review special pricing agreements between utility and customers
• Advise on appropriate methods and tools for the determination of tariffs.
• Develop and manage key performance indicators for the Utility
• Undertake financial analysis of the performance of the electricity sector.
Key Job Requirements:
The successful candidate for this position should meet the following criteria
• Degree in Economics, Statistics, Commerce/Financial Accounting or a related field.
• 3 years’ experience in Financial Analysis and Pricing preferably in the Electricity Sector.
• Master’s Degree in Economics/ Statistics/Finance/Business/CIMA/ACCA is an added advantage.
• Analytical and numerical skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Achievement oriented
• Creativity and innovation Application Procedure Prospective candidates for this position should log in to this site https://www.rera.co.zw/vacancies and apply online not later than 19 February 2023
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
More Pindula News
Back to top