Businesses listed on Pindula Market are gaining visibility to customers around Zimbabwe for free.
This has been possible because Pindula is one of the few apps in Zimbabwe that can be accessed without buying data bundles. The Android mobile app has been installed by more than 10,000 people.
Combined, the Pindula platforms on the internet are used by at least 15,000 people daily. In addition to that, Pindula has some 160 WhatsApp groups where members receive news daily.
These platforms have enabled Pindula to be a destination for businesses looking for visibility on the internet.
If you sell products or services, here’s how you can put your products on Pindula:
List your products through the Mobile App
For those with Android phones (Samsung, Itel, Tecno, Huawei etc…),
- You can download the Pindula app here: https://zero.pindula.co.zw/download/. You can download the app on Econet even if you don’t have any data bundles.
- Once downloaded, open the app and log in.
- After logging in, click on “Sell on Pindula”
- You will then be presented with a form to enter your products.
List your products through the website
You can also list your products through the Pindula zero-rated website here: https://zero.pindula.co.zw/market/
- Once on the Pindula Zero website, just click on “List Product”
- If you don’t already have an acocunt, you will be asked to create one
- If you now have an account, you will be taken to a form where you can enter your product details
- You can then enter your products
On Pindula, you can list as many products as you want.
Note: The Pindula app can also be downloaded via the Google Play Store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.zw.pindula.news