Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals has issued a statement on requirements for attachment for trainee nurse aides at all its hospitals. Pindula News presents the group’s statement:
ATTACHMENT FOR TRAINEE NURSE AIDES ALL PARIRENYATWA GROUP OF HOSPITALS
Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals would like to inform members of the public and relevant stakeholders about the requirements for the attachment of trainee Nurse Aides at the institution. The following are the requirements:
1. We accept Attaché Nurse Aides from the Zimbabwe Red Cross Society and St John Association ONLY.
2. The 2 Nurse Aide training institutions are the ones to submit the lists of prospective attaches according to their intakes.
3. No prospective Nurse Aide attaché should come to Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals looking for attachment on individual basis.
4. Recruitment of trainee Nurse Aides on attachment is done 3 times in a year.
5. On commencement of the attachment, the trainee Nurse Aide should bring their original identity document and duly completed assessment form from the training