ZIMBABWE EVENLNG WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON THURSDAY 02 DECEMBER VALID UNTIL SATURDAY 04 DECEMBER 2021.
Partly cloudy conditions were experienced in areas along and south of the main watershed with a cool breeze in the morning. Elsewhere it was mostly sunny with hot daytime conditions.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW FRIDAY 03 DECEMBER 2021:
Mostly sunny and hot conditions are expected with a light easterly breeze from time to time. It will be mild in the morning becoming hot by afternoon.
• High afternoon temperatures may lead to exhaustion
• Temperature fluctuations may affect the health of certain individuals.
• Mosquitoes proliferate during this season.
• In areas where it is sunny and hot, avoid staying in the sun between 11.00 and 15.00 hours when it is hottest
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• Keep hydrated during the day by drinking adequate amounts of water.
• Persons in Malaria prone areas should take necessary precautions (insecticide spraying, applying mosquito repellents, sleeping under mosquito nets).
• COVID is still a potential threat, stay safe, mask up, and get vaccinated.
TEMPERATURES FOR THE MAIN CITY CENTRES
|Max today (actual)|
|FORECAST OF TOMORROW’S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS||TEMPERATURES: Min||Max|
|VICTORIA FALLS:||Mostly sunny and hot||23||37|
|KARIBA:||Mostly sunny and hot||26||40|
|GREAT ZIMBABWE:||Mostly sunny and hot||18||35|
|NYANGA:||Mostly sunny and hot||12||28|
|VUMBA:||Mostly sunny and hot||18||32|
|MATOPOS:||Mostly sunny and hot||20||34|
OUTLOOK: WEATHER FORECAST FOR SATURDAY 04 DECEMBER 2021
It should start with a cool breeze in the morning becoming much warmer by the afternoon: with
sunny skies prevailing across the whole country.