PREAMBLE: ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON SUNDAY 28 NOVEMBER VALID UNTIL TUESDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2021.
Mostly clear skies with cool morning conditions dominated the whole country. It became hot and mostly sunny in the afternoon.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW MONDAY 29 NOVEMBER 2021,
It is expected to start off mostly mild in the morning becoming hot and sunny across the country.
• High afternoon temperatures may lead to exhaustion
• Temperature fluctuations may affect the health of certain individuals.
• Mosquitoes proliferate during this season.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• In areas where it is sunny and hot, avoid staying in the sun between 11.00 and 15.00 hours when it is hottest.
• Keep hydrated during the day by drinking adequate amounts of water.
• Persons in Malaria prone areas should take necessary precautions (insecticide spraying, applying mosquito repellents, sleeping under mosquito nets).
• COVID is still a potential threat, stay safe, mask up, and get vaccinated.
TEMPERATURES FOR THE MAIN CITY CENTRES
|Max today (actual)|
FORECAST OF TOMORROW’S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS TEMPERATURES
|VICTORIA FALLS:||Mostly sunny and hot||20||35|
|KARIBA:||Mostly sunny and hot||23||37|
|GREAT ZIMBABWE:||Mostly sunny and hot||15||33|
|NYANGA:||Mostly sunny and hot||10||26|
|VUMBA:||Mostly sunny and hot||11||27|
|MATOPOS:||Mostly sunny and hot||17||33|
|CHIMANIMANI:||Mostly sunny and hot||12||28|
OUTLOOK: WEATHER FORECAST FOR TUESDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2021
Mostly sunny with mild conditions are forecast to prevail over the country in the morning. It should be very hot with light haze in the afternoon.