ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON MONDAY 15 NOVEMBER VALID UNTIL WEDNESDAY 17 NOVEMBER 2021.
Isolated thundershowers were experienced in Matabeleland North, Manicaland, Harare Metropolitan, Manicaland and all Mashonaland provinces. The highest falls were at Kutsaga 32mm, Bikita 18mm and Beatrice 17mm. Meanwhile temperatures remained mostly in the hot category.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW TUESDAY 16 NOVEMBER 2021.
It is expected to be mostly sunny across the country except in the western parts of Matabeleland North and Matabeleland South Provinces where there should be brief cloudy periods with a chance of afternoon thunder showers. Cool conditions are expected in the morning becoming hot as the day progresses.
• Hot and humid conditions may affect health of certain individuals.
• Mosquitoes proliferate during this season.
• Lightning is a major risk during this period
• Strong winds may be destructive in places
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• Keep hydrated during the day by drinking adequate amounts of water.
• Avoid staying in the sun between 11.00 and 15.00 hours when it is hottest.
• Persons in Malaria prone areas should take necessary precautions (insecticide spraying, applying mosquito repellents, sleeping under mosquito nets).
• When thunder roars, go indoors. Stay indoors during thunderstorms.
• If outdoors do not shelter under isolated trees or shed.
• If no shelter is available try to couch as low as possible with only your toes touching the ground.
• COV1D is still a potential threat, stay safe, mask up, and get vaccinated.
TEMPERATURES FOR THE MAIN CITY CENTRES
|Max today (actual)|
FORECAST OF TOMORROW’S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESPORTS
|VICTORIA FALLS:||Partly cloudy with a chance of thunder-showers||20||37|
|KARIBA:||Mostly sunny and hot||27||38|
|GREAT ZIMBABWE:||Mostly sunny and hot||19||33|
|MATOPOS:||Mostly sunny and hot||18||34|
WEATHER FORECAST FOR WEDNESDAY 17 NOVEMBER 2021
Partly cloudy, humid and hot conditions are expected in parts Matabeleland North and Matabeleland South with a chance of light afternoon thunder showers. All other areas should be mostly sunny with mild conditions in the morning becoming very hot later.
More: Pindula News