The Zimbabwe United Passenger Company (ZUPCO) is recruiting bus conductors. Candidates should be at least 25 years old and possess 5 Ordinary Level subjects including English and Mathematics (or Accounts) and should have no criminal record. Full details below:
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Loading passengers and their luggage.
- Ensure that passengers are safe and comfortable.
- Collecting cash and issuing tickets to all passengers.
- Ensure that you meet the set and agreed targets.
- Ensure that your cash is safe and secure.
- Attend to passengers’ queries and concerns.
- Filling in the waybill.
- Ensure that passengers disembark at correct destinations.
- Surrenders all the cash to the cash office upon reaching the destination.
- Cleaning the bus
- Off-loading passenger’s luggage and ensure its safety.
- Sanitizing passengers as they board buses, kombis or trains.
- Any other duties in line with the position’s requirements.
Qualifications and experience
Are you in Zimbabwe?
Read Pindula News without data on your phone on freedata.pindula.co.zw
Only Applicable to Econet lines
- 5 O levels including English and Mathematics (or Accounts)
- At least 25 years of age.
- No criminal record.
Applications with detailed CV’s and certified copies of certificates to be hand-delivered to: The Human resources officer Willowvale depot Lot 22 SD
Not later than 17 September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted