ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON WEDNESDAY 28 JULY 2021 VALID UNTIL FRIDAY 30 JULY 2021.
Ground frost occurred in places such as Masvingo, Kezi, Matopos, Mukandi, Nyanga, Gweru and Harare (Belvedere) early this morning, with mostly clear skies in Bulawayo Metropolitan, Manicaland, Masvingo, Midlands, and both Matabeleland Provinces. It was cold in the morning, though mild conditions prevailed by afternoon. Harare Metropolitan and all Mashonaland Provinces started off with cold and mostly cloudy but became less cloudy and cool by midday.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW THURSDAY 29 JULY 2021.
Early morning hours should be cold with clear skies giving a high chance of ground frost in frost susceptible areas like Matopos, West Nicholson, Masvingo, Gweru, Chivhu, Wedza, Rusape, Chipinge, Harare and Henderson. Mild and sunny weather is expected during the day though cold again in the evening.
• Low temperatures, especially in the early hours of the morning and towards evening have negative impacts on poultry.
Are you in Zimbabwe?
Read Pindula News without data on your phone on freedata.pindula.co.zw
Only Applicable to Econet lines
• Cold conditions overnight negatively impact vulnerable persons (e.g. the very young, elderly or ill), with abrupt fall in temperatures increasing the risk of respiratory illnesses such as coughs and colds as well as asthma attacks.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• Monitor the temperature inside fowl-runs and adjust according. Always ensure the room is well ventilated.
• Ensure that vulnerable members of society are kept warm, especially overnight.
• If a brazier or open fire is used, ensure the room is well ventilated to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.
• COVID is still a potential threat, stay safe, mask up, get vaccinated.
TEMPERATURES FOR THE MAIN CITY CENTRES
FORECAST OF TOMORROW’S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS
|VICTORIA FALLS||Mostly sunny and mild||04||24|
|KARIBA:||Mostly sunny and mild||09||26|
|GREAT ZIMBABWE||Mostly sunny and mild||03||26|
|NYANGA:||Mostly sunny and mild||03||20|
|VUMBA:||Mostly sunny and mild||04||18|
|MATOPOS:||Mostly sunny and mild||02||22|
|CHIMANIMANI:||Mostly sunny and mild||03||21|
OUTLOOK: WEATHER FORECAST FRIDAY 29 JULY 2021
The start of the day is anticipated to be cold with clear skies in the morning; ground frost remains probable in frost-prone areas. As the day progresses, a cool southerly to southeasterly airflow should start to infiltrate into the country resulting in cool afternoon conditions.
More: Pindula News