Woman (21) Electrocuted While Bathing

A 21-year-old woman was allegedly electrocuted while bathing at her parents’ house in Mbizo, Kwekwe, police have confirmed.

Midlands provincial police spokesman Inspector Emmanuel Mahoko identified the woman as Tinashe Nyika. He said:


Introducing the Pindula News Mobil App
Download from Google Play Store

Police in Midlands Province are investigating a case of sudden death by electrocution where a 21-year-old woman died after being electrocuted in a bathroom in Mbizo, Kwekwe on Saturday.

It is alleged that the now deceased, Tinashe Nyika, entered the bathroom intending to take a bath and was electrocuted after she touched the water tape.

Insp Mahoko said Tinashe allegedly screamed for help and was attended by her father Joshua Nyika who found her lying unconscious.

He said Nyika ferried his daughter to Kwekwe Hospital where she was pronounced dead on arrival.

The matter was reported to the police who attended the scene.

He said it was established that there were electricity cables that were in contact with water pipes.

Insp Mahoko urged members of the public to always have loose electricity fittings and wires attended to by qualified people whenever they are seen as a way of promoting safety.

More: Chronicle

Join WhatsApp & Telegram News Groups:

WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/D4vbg5RLhkbFfVyMdu8rLi


Telegram Group: https://t.me/pindula

Back to top

2 comments on “Woman (21) Electrocuted While Bathing

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published.


Share Full Post

Nyaradzo logo

RSS Recent Profiles Created

Satisfaction survey
How likely is it that you would recommend Pindula News to a friend or colleague?
SuggestionsHow can we improve?
You have already submitted your feedback. If you would like to add more feedback please write us on hello@pindula.com.