ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON TUESDAY 29 JUNE 2021 VALID UNTIL THURSDAY 01 JULY 2021.
Introducing the Pindula News Mobil App
Download from Google Play Store
It was sunny and warm during the day with cold night conditions throughout the country resulting in slight ground frost at Nyanga, Mukandi, Rusape, Wedza, Henderson, Gweru and Masvingo.
FORECAST FOR WEDNESDAY 30 JUNE 2021
Clear skies and warm daytime conditions with cold early morning hours are expected to dominate the whole country with chances of slight ground in frost-prone areas.
- Cold conditions may affect the health of all persons, however, persons of an ill disposition, the elderly and young children tend to be more vulnerable.
- Low temperatures, especially in the early hours of the morning have negative impacts on poultry and some crops.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
- Keep warm by wearing appropriate winter attire, where possible stay indoors.
- Ensure that vulnerable members of society are kept warm, especially overnight.
- Avoid brazier or open fire to keep warm, in an unventilated room to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Closely monitor the temperatures within fowl-runs and adjust accordingly.
- COVID is still a potential threat, stay safe, mask up, get vaccinated.
- If one is dependent on solar, ensure the load is minimised when charging is not optimal.
WEATHER FORECAST THURSDAY 01 JULY 2021
Sunny and warm daytime conditions are expected countrywide though cold at night with ground frost probable in areas such as Gweru, Henderson, Chivhu, Matopos, Mukandi and Nyanga.
PRODUCED BY: The Meteorological Services Department IN CONJUNCTION WITH the Department of Civil Protection.