WATCH: Zimbabwean Family Succumbs To Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Cape Town

A Zimbabwean family based in Cape Town, South Africa tragically passed away on Saturday night in a case of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.

The man, only identified as Lovemore, died alongside his wife and child after they allegedly inhaled carbon monoxide from a brazier that was in their room.

A video has circulated on social media platforms showing a man speaking in ChiShona narrating the tragic incident.

Lovemore was employed as a caretaker and lived in a makeshift room made out of solid metal sheets on the premises. The bodies were only discovered the following day.

Watch the video below:

Below are pictures of the deceased family members, Lovemore, his wife and the couples’ daughter:

Join WhatsApp & Telegram News Groups:

WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/ClDqiGvZzSLIM8LtWbs8Qa


Telegram Group: https://t.me/pindula

Back to top

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published.


RSS Recent Profiles Created

Satisfaction survey
How likely is it that you would recommend Pindula News to a friend or colleague?
SuggestionsHow can we improve?
You have already submitted your feedback. If you would like to add more feedback please write us on hello@pindula.com.