The Tsotetsi family has concluded that there are no decuplets born between Teboho Tsotetsi and Gosiame Sithole after a week has elapsed trying to establish Sithole’s and the babies’ whereabouts. The family has since filed a missing person report with the police and also blocked donations for the babies until the wife and the alleged babies are home. Pindula News present below the family’s statement.
The Tsotetsi family met today, Tuesday 15 June 2021 at their family house in Tembisa. The meeting was also attended by extended family members and close friends and received a report from Gosiame Sithole’s boyfriend Tebogo Tsotetsi.
Tebogo confirmed that he has not seen the decuplets and relied on his girlfriend who called to inform him of their birth. He made several attempts to visit his girlfriend and the babies but she has failed to disclose her whereabouts and the condition of their babies.
Are you in Zimbabwe?
Read Pindula News without data on your phone on freedata.pindula.co.zw
Only Applicable to Econet lines
- Decuplets Father Can’t Locate Wife, Babies, Blocks Donations
- Father Of Decuplets Says Babies Will Be Seen In Due Season
The current uncertainties and public discourse about the decuplets is of major concern to the family, especially in the absence of any proof of the decuplets existence other than telephonic and whatsapp messages from the mother.
The family has resolved and concluded that there are no decuplets born between Tebogo Tsotetsi and Gosiame Sithole. until proven otherwise and wishes to apologise for any inconvenience and embarrassment. In reaching the above decision the family also wish to highlight the following:
• We recognise and appreciate the support given by Piet Rampedi during the pregnancy from late last year
• Tebogo Tsotetsi informed Pretoria News and Piet Rampedi of the decuplets based on the information he received from his girlfriend
• The family never claimed to have seen the decuplets and relied on the call and WhatsApp confirmation from the girlfriend
• The family lost contact with Gosiame Sithole and with her phone off they opened a case of a missing person
• Notes failed attempts to visit and see the mother and decuplets.
The matter remains very sensitive and worrying, especially with Gosiame Sithole’s whereabouts unknown and we call on members of the public to stop donating money into any bank accounts for the decuplets.
We appreciate the public interests and support for the decuplets, and with no proof of their existence we firmly believe its in the interests of everyone to conclude that they do not exist, until proven otherwise. We will now shift our attention to finding Gosiame Sithole whilst praying for her safe return.
For more information please contact Russell Baloyi at 082 628 7484 email@example.com
Thank you, The Tsotetsi Family
More: Pindula News