MDC Alliance Vice President, Tendai Biti has said they will keep fighting until former Chief Justice Luke Malaba is out of office.
He argued that the amendment of the constitution merely to ensure that his term of office was extended is unconstitutional and unfair to many in the legal fraternity.
- UPDATE On Malaba’s Contempt Of Court Case
- Malaba “Unsure” As He Skips Swearing-In Of Judges – Magaisa
- 17 Supreme, Con-Court Judges Appeal High Court Ruling On Malaba Case
- Luke Malaba Case: Government Appealed To Wrong Court – Magaisa
- “I’ll Unleash Proof,” – Ziyambi On Judiciary Capture
- Justice Minister Ziyambi Facing The Chop – Report
- We’ll Oppose Any Appeal Against Malaba Ouster – Lawyers
- Things Might Get Little Messy If Malaba Appeals – Magaisa
- Magaisa Says Mnangagwa Could Appoint A CJ Worse Than Malaba
Biti claimed that the extension of Malaba’s tenure was meant for the manipulation of the 2023 elections as he will have a say in the case that the matter goes to courts like in 2018. Watch the video below for more.