The late televangelist Temitope Balogun Joshua, better known as TB Joshua’s net worth has been estimated at US$150 million.
TB Joshua who died on Saturday, June 5, after a live broadcast, is reported to have been one of the wealthiest pastors in Nigeria.
Website Glusea, which ranks the net worth of celebrities, among others, says the Synagogue Church of All Nations founder owned a private jet worth US$60 million and a fleet of luxury cars.
- Nigerian Televangelist T.B Joshua Dies
- Magaya, Angel Mourn TB Joshua
- TB Joshua: How He Died, His Last Moments
- TB Joshua Prophecies: Here Are Some Predictions You May Have Missed
- TB Joshua’s Wife, Evelyn Speaks On Husband’s Death
Al Jazeera reports that many African presidents, senior government officials, international football players, musicians and other high-profile guests worshipped in his church.
The publication further reports that more than 15 000 people from Nigeria and abroad would stream to his Sunday services.
TB Joshua leaves his wife and three children.