Norton legislator, Temba Mliswa has accused Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs minister, Ziyambi Ziyambi of approaching prophets in a bid to kill him.
Mliswa says Ziyambi wants him dead for his remarks in Parliament over the latter’s remarks on the case of former Chief Justice Luke Malaba. He said:
_I am disappointed my brother… that you went to a Domboshava prophet in a bid to have me and Mary (Mliswa) killed…._
Mliswa suggests that Ziyambi, a former opposition MDC member must be using juju on President Emmerson Mnangagwa for him not to get fired over the way he handled the Malaba case.
The Norton legislator also said Ziyambi’s plans shall not come to pass. This link will lead you to 6-minute-long audio.
- LSZ States Effects Of Ziyambi’s Attack On Judiciary
- Kika Notifies Courts Of Ziyambi’s Contempt Of Court
- ZANU PF Bigwigs Accuse Ziyambi Of Sabotaging Mnangagwa
- FULL TEXT: Ziyambi Faces Contempt Of Court
- “I’ll Unleash Proof,” – Ziyambi On Judiciary Capture
- Justice Minister Ziyambi Facing The Chop – Report
Mliswa recently urged Ziyambi to resign as Justice minister over his attack on the judiciary after the High Court ruled that Luke Malaba had ceased to be the Chief Justice.
Ziyambi had claimed that the judiciary had been captured by the enemies of the state.
More: Pindula News