First Mutual, a leading financial services group, has announced that it is recruiting. The company is inviting suitable candidates to fill the Accounting Officer vacancy. Pindula News present the job advert below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Microfinance Company.
Are you in Zimbabwe?
Read Pindula News without data on your phone on freedata.pindula.co.zw
Only Applicable to Econet lines
• Supervising Internet banking operations, monitoring bank account access and movement in statement balances
• Timeously processing of payments to suppliers.
• Preparing, capturing and posting into Sage monthly journal entries.
• Preparing monthly revenue journals i.e. interest income, fee and commission income
• Preparing general ledger reconciliations i.e. banks, debtors, payables, fixed assets, loan advances, interest income, interest expense, fee and commission income/expense, bonds/debentures, payroll.
• Performing monthly procedures to ensure completeness and accuracy of trial balance.
• Preparing monthly draft management for the Company.
• Preparing daily cash flow statement using updated bank balances, receipts and payments.
• Updating the fixed assets register monthly with new acquisitions and disposals.
• Reconciling insurance asset schedule with the asset register to ensure that all company assets are insured.
• Preparing audit file and filling all schedules in the relevant sections of the audit file monthly.
• Preparing monthly PAYE returns to ZIMRA.
• Attending to audit queries for both external and internal audits. Person Specification
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent.
• Knowledge of Sage ERP 1000 accounting system will be an added advantage.
• At least 2 years experience in a similar or related environment.
• Proficiency in MS Excel.
• Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
• Good organizational skills
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: email@example.com.
Applications must be sent by not later than 7 June 2021.
- Job Market Expanding In ICT Sector – Minister
- Gweru City Council Freezes New Jobs
- More Than 170k New Jobs Created Since 2017
- AUDIO: ‘Only ZANU PF Members Will Get Jobs In Government’
- 10 Most Profitable Companies in the World – 2020
More: Pindula News