Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne has left the hospital with an acute bone nose fracture and a left orbital eye injury following his clash of heads with Chelsea’s Antonio Rudiger in the Champions League final (UCL).
De Bruyne was in tears as he had to be substituted in the 60th minute of the game in Porto. He posted on Twitter:
_Hi guys just got back from the hospital. My diagnosis is Acute nose bone fracture and left orbital fracture. I feel okay now. Still disappointed about yesterday obviously but we will be back._
Are you in Zimbabwe?
Read Pindula News without data on your phone on freedata.pindula.co.zw
Only Applicable to Econet lines
De Bruyne was left with a black eye following the clash of heads and required lengthy treatment on the pitch before he was eventually substituted.
Chelsea won the match 1-0 victory courtesy of Kai Havertz’s goal just before halftime.
- ‘Pep Guardiola Cost Manchester City Champions League’
- Chelsea v Manchester City: “I’ll Stay At City Until We Win Champions League -Aguero 2014
- Emotional Guardiola Reveals Aguero’s Next Club
- EPL End Of Season: Champions League, Europa, Golden Boot, Assists, Records
- Nakamba Starts Again As Aston Villa Beat Chelsea
- Aguero Seal City Career In Style, Breaks Rooney’s Record
- Pep Guardiola Responds To Kane Hint On Joining Manchester City
- Kevin De Bruyne Signs New Contract, Focuses On Silverware
- Manchester United Fans Disrupt Training Over Super League
- Chelsea Sink Madrid, Face Manchester City In Champions League Final
More: Pindula News