The drama between Susan Mutami and her former lover of Norton legislator Temba Mliswa is far from over after the former posted a bill for the former ZANU PF member’s two kids.
The duo has been embroiled in a fight that Mliswa says is being engineered by Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) boss Owen Ncube.
Previously, Mutami accused Mliswa of many things including plotting against the family, allegations he dismisses as mere fabrications to tarnish his image.
- UPDATE On Journalists Arrested Over Mliswa & Ex’s Story
- Susan Mutami Defends Journalists Arrested Over Mliswa Story
- Temba Mliswa Is Abusive And An Extortionist – Susan Mutami
- Susan Mutami Sues Kazembe For US$50 000 For Unlawful Arrest
- PICTURES: Susan Mutami Donates “First Of Its Kind” Hospital Equipment To Mnene Hospital In Mberengwa
- Mliswa’s Ex-Lover Susan “Clears Air” On Photos With Chamisa
In the latest case, Mutami posted a letter to Mliswa that stated fees required by an Australian school for the two kids which she says were sired by Mliswa. She captioned the letter:
_Dear friends, could you please kindly convey this message to the Norton Legislator, Temba Mliswa on my behalf since he blocked me 2 weeks ago. Please note that this is specifically for his children and not for me. Thank you_
The letter read as follows:
Dear Mr Mliswa Proposed daycare fees From Monday 16th August 2021, baby 1 & baby 2 Mliswa will attend Mater Early Learning for 5 days per week. The cost per month for this enrolment for both children will be $4960. Included in the fees at Mater Early learning is morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea as well as nappies. If you require any further information, you can contact me on the below details.
More: Pindula News