The leader of opposition MDC Alliance, Nelson Chamisa, envisions a bright future for Zimbabwe where happiness and abundance will be the order of the day.
Chamisa is making the prophecies when the Southern African country is facing a multifaceted crisis that is killing the hopes of many citizens while some have since jumped the country’s borders to flee from the biting economy.
The youthful leader made the remarks in response to a post by Advocate Thabani Mpofu who had teased him saying the former I.C.T minister must remember him when he comes to power. Advocate Mpofu had said:
_1Ch 16:3 And he dealt to every one of Israel, both man and woman, to every one a loaf of bread, and a good piece of flesh, and a flagon of wine. President @ pamunege mapinda mozotipawo rofu, polony nefreezit [remember us when you attain power]. It won’t cost much. Tinodawo kufara [we want happiness]. Happy Sabbath._
In response, Chamisa suggested that he had a clear picture of what the future holds. He said:
_MuZimbabwe Sizojabula..Muchafarwa People’s Advocate! [We will be happy in Zimbabwe]_
- Kazungula Bridge Shows Transformation Is Possible In Zimbabwe – Chamisa
- A Great Zimbabwe Is Loading – Nelson Chamisa
- The Fog Clearing Soon: Chamisa Writes To Zimbabweans
- CIO Operative Based At RGMI Airport Arrested Over Gold Smuggling
- Rushwaya Implicated In O.R. Tambo Gold Smuggling Saga
- “No Excuses For Corruption,” President Mnangagwa
- It’s Not Sanctions, It’s Corruption That Has Brought Zimbabwe To Where It Is – UK
- Unsustainable Debt Blocking IMF From Financially Assisting Zimbabwe