The Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority (ZESA) has announced a planned interruption of the electricity vending system meant to give way for routine maintenance.
We present below the statement by the local power utility’s subsidiary, Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission and Distribution Company which is responsible for the transmission and distribution of electricity from the power stations, as well as its retailing to end-users.
_Interruption of the Electricity Vending System_
_The Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission and Distribution Company (ZETDC) would like to advise its valued customers that there will be interruption of the Prepaid Electricity Vending system on Thursday, 20 May 2021 at 1030pm to Friday, 21 May 2021 at 0600hrs to
facilitate routine maintenance of the system to ensure continued efficient service delivery._
_Customers on the prepaid channel are urged to ensure that they purchase enough power to avoid running out of credit during the
_The inconvenience caused is sincerely regretted._
- Former ZESA Chairman Acquitted Of Bribery
- ZESA In Bid To Introduce A New Tariff
- ZESA Rejects Delta Transformer Meant To Address Prolonged Water Crisis
- ZESA Apologises Over Blackout Affecting Masvingo And Matabeleland South
- ZRP Arrests 2 Suspects For Buying Electricity Through Manipulating ZESA Electronic Systems
- ZESA Introduces System That Allows Customers To ‘Sell’ Excess Solar Power
- Split Electricity Meters Help Landlords, Tenants End Zesa Squabbles
- ZESA Pays Off US$33 Million Eskom Debt
More: Pindula News