The president of the opposition MDC Alliance, Nelson Chamisa has consoled the Matinenga family following the passing of Takudzwa one of the three children of Eric and Mirriam Matinenga.
Chamisa indicated that Takudzwa died in a road accident.
In a brief eulogy, Chamisa described the late Takudzwa Matinenga as a person who had great potential. He said:
_With heartache and sadness, I note the passing on of young Takudzwa Matinenga who died in a horrific traffic accident. My sincere condolences to Advocate Matinenga, Amai & family. Taku was an energetic, loving and brilliant budding professional whose future was so promising. RIP_
Meanwhile, some took the opportunity to reiterate that there should be a deliberate effort to rehabilitate the country’s roads that have become death traps.
Many roads across the country are in bad shape and several road accin=dents are attributed to road conditions.
- WATCH: Advocate Eric Matinenga’s Thoughts On The ED’s Constitution Amendment Bid
- Govt Must Lift By-Election Ban – Analysts
- 3 Lobel’s Employees Perish In Road Accident
- Kazungula Bridge Shows Transformation Is Possible In Zimbabwe – Chamisa
- Recalled MDC Alliance MP Beaten Up For Supporting Chamisa
- Gutu Duo In Court For Wearing Chamisa Masks
More: Pindula News